Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Review: Maybelline's "One by One" Mascara

When I first picked up this mascara I was really excited because I absolutely LOVED their “Falsies” mascara. The “One By One” product was good, but it let me down. The product really does get all of your lashes and separates them nicely, but really that’s about it. I didn’t think the amount of volume on my lashes was as much as they advertised for and it gave you absolutely no length. All in all, I will keep purchasing my “Falsies” but I won’t be repurchasing “One By One” again

3 comments:

  1. never tried it, i love the falsies some people say they hate the falsies but i love it, so yay another falsies lover!!

    http://autumnsallaboutblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh! Too bad. Maybelline usually have good products.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes I love Falsies!

    I know! Maybelline is one of my favorite drugstore brands.

    ReplyDelete