Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Review: Elf Healthy Glow Bronzing Powder




I purchased this product for a $1 at Target with high hopes of a good, cheap drugstore bronzer. Sadly, this product doesn’t quite do it for me. Most Elf products are hit and miss, and this one was definitely a miss. The texture of the powder is very soft, but almost too powdery. It’s easy to blend, but the color is just not right. It is almost a deep orange, which I do not want on my face! The shimmer is also a bit overwhelming. There’s WAY too much. As an alternative, I think that this product could work as an eye shadow. But, I definitely wouldn’t purchase it to use as a bronzer. At least it was only a dollar! I purchased the color warm tan.
Get it here: http://www.eyeslipsface.com/elf/face/bronzers/healthy_glow_bronzing_powder
Swatched over foundation

                                                   

                             

No comments:

Post a Comment