Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Review: Urban Decay Box of Primers




I was browsing Ulta a while back and came across a box with four primers by Urban Decay. For around $50, you received a Complexion Primer Potion, Eyeshadow Primer Potion, Eyelash Primer Potion, and a Lip Primer Potion. This was a steal, considering these products retail around $20 each!



The foundation primer is in the Pore Perfecting formula, designed to vanish pores and make your skin look flawless. Overall, I wouldn’t purchase this product again because I didn’t think it made a dramatic difference in my skin after I applied my foundation.
Get it here: http://www.ulta.com/ulta/browse/productDetail.jsp?productId=xlsImpprod1400072



The eye shadow primer is amazing, of course. This is possibly Urban Decay’s most famous product. I absolutely LOVE this stuff. It not only keeps your eye shadow in place all day, but also makes your shadow colors more vibrant on your lids. I’m obviously repurchasing!
Get it here: http://www.ulta.com/ulta/browse/productDetail.jsp?productId=prod2102549



The eyelash primer is very nice. I don’t like the drugstore dual-ended mascaras with a primer on one side, so I was wary about this product. I was pleasantly surprised. Urban Decay says this product is a “Lengthening, volumizing, fortifying mascara base.” I’m not so sure about the lengthening part, but it definitely makes my lashes volumized and full.  The trick with this product is applying your mascara immediately after applying this, that way you won’t have white eyelashes!
Get it here: http://www.ulta.com/ulta/browse/productDetail.jsp?productId=xlsImpprod1400076






The lip primer is something I would have never purchased on its own because I really don’t mind reapplying my lipstick or gloss. However, I love this stuff! For one, I really like the way it smells. It’s not moisturizing, but it keeps you lip color in place! Another great feature is that it has SPF 15! 

Get it here: http://www.ulta.com/ulta/browse/productDetail.jsp?productId=xlsImpprod1400082



No comments:

Post a Comment